"Living Sustainable Earth Stewardship"

VTGW began as a small, mom owned & operated venture, with many ideas of how to offer consumers what they are seeking. With many changes necessary for growth, natural ingredients bath & body products continue to be the main focus of VTGW. A recent addition of featuring farmer's market vendors, emphasizing the support of the Local Movement, will be highlighted weekly. Striving to provide all Earth patrons with what YOU are seeking, VTGW is your destination. Enjoy the journey!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updating the Page

So, updating the page today; wasn't really sure what to focus on but somehow it all comes together. Tuesdays are usually my "office" days, that way I can focus on other things without feeling overwhelmed or like I have to do "office" stuff every day. When you are the creator, owner, manager, etc...of your own business, you wear many hats. What I've learned is that you can't wear every day, otherwise your rate of burnout increases and then what you've started you become disenchanted with and there it goes-out the window, in the trash, second swirl going down the bowl....picture it...go ahead....really.
I've added two new blog pages that I'm following, bringing my total to three so far. It's interesting to see the amount of people who are tuning into blogging but it seems that where it's at to get out there and shout to the public, "I'm Here!" Social networking is becoming quite the outlet for people to stay in touch but I still believe in the good ol' fashion face to face conversation; I believe that's why I love the Farmer's Markets so much to be able to market my products and keep in touch with the people who purchase from my business. Yes, I've thought of eBay, ETSY, and ARTFIRE as cyber stores to continue to reach out to consumers; AF is on my list of "Things to Do" for an online store outlet, so I will post as soon as I get that up and running. Stay tuned; Rome wasn't built in a day but boy, did it ever come down faster than it went up!
So, check out my friends' blog pages, enjoy the fish, know that I live by my newly tagged mission statement, and if questions about the consulting option for products, contact me by email: vtgwmail4mg@yahoo.com and remember this-if you can't eat it, don't put it on your body!
~Momma G

No comments:

Post a Comment